Sales Administrator - Dudley
Monday to Thursday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Friday 9.00 am to 2.00 pm (35 hours), office-based, there may also be flexibility with these hours if needed.
Sales Administrator Job Scope: This is a permanent full-time position providing support to the sales team, responsible for the administration process within a sales environment. You will play a key role in supporting the team and providing an important link between the sales office and the customer.
Sales Administrator Key Responsibilities:
1. Processing sales orders.
2. Aiding with customer orders, requests and queries
3. Liaising with customers via telephone and email
4. Liaising with other departments such as production and external sales
5. Raising enquiries/order acknowledgements, purchase order/works orders
7. Preparing quotations
8. Carrying out general admin duties within the office including data cleansing.
Sales Administrator Specification:
· Good telephone manner and strong customer service skills
· Previous experience in a sales administration role
· Knowledge of sales process would be an advantage
· Excellent organisational skills and be able to meet deadlines
· Computer literate and able to communicate at all levels with other colleagues
· Work as part of a small team and on own initiative
· Positive attitude
· Eligible and able to prove you can work in the UK
· Previous use of SAGE software an advantage.
Sales Administrator Package: £21,000, starting 22 days holiday (excluding statutory days) increasing to possible 30 days based-on service record.