Where Swindale Parks Recruitment All Began.........
Swindale Parks Recruitment was originally set up by friends Carl Booth and Peter Cash in 1991 after both previously working in recruitment together back in the 1980s. After working together in recruitment for several years, they both knew they could bring much more to the table in the recruitment sector with their profound knowledge and experience. Over a few drinks in a Birmingham public house and brainstorming ideas and ambitions, hey presto, Swindale Parks Recruitment was born with its name established from a combination of the two street names that both Carl and Peter lived on at that time.
For the last 20 years, Swindale Park Recruitment has continued to go from strength to strength, from starting out at a small office space in Halesowen to a large business centre in Bromsgrove where the business currently resides. Peter Cash has since retired but Swindale Park continues to grow successfully, helping candidates and businesses improve their future prospects, offering professional recruitment solutions that are designed to suit individual personal needs.
What Sets Us Apart for Your Recruitment Needs?
With a wide variety of recruitment agencies on the market it can be an overwhelming process trying to decide on the one that you feel will best meet your exact requirements and individual needs. Our aim is not to compete against others but to continually grow and improve how we conduct ourselves in every aspect of the services we offer, ensuring we are the quality benchmark for recruitment in the regions we serve.
Swindale Parks Recruitment seeks to stand out from the crowd through:
- Extensive knowledge and experience - Delivering in depth knowledge and experience from over 20 years in the recruitment industry.
- Designated and specialist consultants - Our designated and skilled specialist consultants are kept up to date with knowledge of the industry, completing regular training opportunities to be at the cutting edge of everything recruitment to successfully place professionals across a range of specialist sectors.
- Use of multiple platforms - We promote our wide selection of vacancies across a range of platforms and source and screen candidates on a local and national level. Saving you time and money on expensive advertising costs.
- Value for money - Being competitive and cost effective over other recruitment agencies. We help you reduce your recruitment costs and maximise the return on your investment in people.
- Effective relationships - Continually building positive relationships, to understand and know our client and candidate network the best we can.
- Good communication – We keep you regularly updated throughout the whole recruitment process, so you always know what is happening.
- No false promises – We pride ourselves on being honest and open every step of the way.
- Selective Service – We focus our time and energy on finding you the ideal job or candidate. Whether you are a client or candidate, we promise not to waste your time by inundating you with jobs or CVs that are not relevant.
- Saving you time and money - Thorough interviewing and vetting processes of candidates saves you time and money. No more trawling through hundreds of CVs, we eliminate unsuitable candidates for you, enabling you to be free to focus on running your business.
- Commitment to equality, diversity, and inclusion - We strive to create a work environment where we recognise everyone is different and should be treated fairly and with respect, having access to equal opportunities.
For more information on how we can help you improve your future prospects and offer recruitment solutions designed to meet your individual needs contact one of our experienced consultants on 0121 585 6079 or email email@example.com