Office Manager / PA
My client, a leading software specialist based in Redditch, is on the look out for an ambitious, bright and fun Office Manager/PA to join their growing team. Offering annual trips abroad, lunches, endless training materials, bespoke progression planning and a hybrid working pattern, competitive commission structures.. the right candidate will be hungry to excel within a collaborative and innovative working environment.
As part of a dynamic team, you will play a key role in the day to day running of the office and providing PA duties to the Head of Finance. My client is looking for an independent, motivated and organised individual, who can bring with them a positive energy to create a lovely space for the office.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Make sure the weekly lunch shop / coffee is ordered and arriving in a timely manner
- Office stationary and receiving / distributing post
- Managing the cleaner schedule weekly
- Being the welcome POC for all visitors, providing them with car parking passes etc
- General onboarding within the UK - welcome package etc
- Quarterly onboarding every 4 months for the trip to the Netherlands; flights, accommodation, food etc.
- Supporting finance - credit control, uploading documents
- Ordering furniture for the office
The successful candidate should possess the following skills:
• Strong organisational skills
- Confident personality
- Motivated and Driven
- Flexible with home working
- Fully stocked fridge
- Annual paid trips to the Netherlands
- Full training and development materials etc
- Company bonus (relative)
- Competitive commission structure