Fantastic opportunity to join a market leading distribution business as ERP Support
- Ensuring user satisfaction through efficient, effective diagnosis and resolution of user questions and problems. This includes solving issues or directing issues to the appropriate IT team member.
- Diagnosing and resolving complex product functionality issues related to the ERP system
- Assisting in implementation of new software functionality.
- Providing formal and informal training on software products as needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills – must be able to interact effectively with personnel in various business roles.
- Exceptional listening, communication, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Strong team player and problem solver.
- Flexible with the ability to effectively multitask.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and adapt to new environments.
- Understanding of basic business practices including purchasing, inventory, sales and accounting.
- ERP support experience and distribution industry knowledge preferred, but not required.
On offer is an excellent basic salary and benefits package commensurate with a senior role within a high-profile business.
If you feel that you have the right skillset to fulfil this ERP Support role then please send your CV via this job portal