Accounts Office Supervisor - Stourbridge
Working in a stunning location (you do need a car to get there) and being part of a fun and friendly bunch of people. This is a great opportunity for an experienced accounts person to join the gang.
Duties will include:
- Process and enter purchase invoices and ensure VAT is processed
- Daily banking entries
- Input cash entries and allocate the correct payments and agree bank charges to outstanding customer invoices
- Reconcile sales and purchase accounts
- Make payments to suppliers through bacs/ cheque
- Reconcile bank statements in multiple currencies at month end
- Chase debtors for payment
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Prepayments and accruals
- Monthly journals
- Check monthly ledger charges are correct
- Reconcile credit card statement to cardholders expense sheets
- Process cash refund expenses
- Keep records of Managers mileage and adjust payments as necessary
- Credit control
- Month-end procedures
- HMRC payments
- Work with Auditors at year end
- AAT qualified with a minimum of three years in a busy office environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to work under pressure
- Microsoft Excel and Sage is required
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
Please send your CV to Claire at Swindale Parks for more information.