£28,000 basic salary plus benefits
Our client is a long-established engineering company based in Birmingham, with a fabulous heritage spanning over 50 years. Renowned for the exceptional quality of the components they produce, their client base consists of many prestigious names in the field of Automotive Manufacturing and other sectors.
As part of their ambitious plans moving forward they are now looking to recruit a Technical & Commercial Administrator.
- Contract Review - Review all incoming contracts to specified criteria and ensure correctness of information, preparation and control of information on E2I, and route cards. Liaise with relevant departments and subcontractors to ensure delivery dates are achievable. The individual has the responsibility and authority to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Enquiry Review – Review incoming enquiries, providing technical and commercial support taking ownership (if necessary) of any problems that arise, liaising with clients and suppliers
- Purchasing – Review and manage all company resource and inventory requirements both production and non-production and ensure goods are ordered in a cost effective and efficient way to ensure the smooth functioning of the company. Also develop supplier relationships, maintain supplier files and evaluate supplier performance
- Quotations – Review, process, prepare and submit Quotations to customers
- Customer / Supplier Liaison – Act as a first point of call and visit, if necessary, Customers, Suppliers and Sub Contractors.
- Quality - The Quality Office is to be informed promptly of products and processes that do not conform to customer requirements.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks and assist in general clerical and administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the Commercial Department as necessitated by your changing role and the overall business objectives
Hours of work: 7.00am-4.00pm Monday –Thursday; 7.00am-12.00pm Friday
This excellent opportunity would suit a highly experienced Technical & Commercial Administrator looking to join a company with an already outstanding reputation.
On offer is an excellent package reflective of experience.
To apply for this Technical & Commercial Administrator role please send your CV via this job portal.