Lead Generation Executive up to £22k DOE
Would you like to work as part of a small and friendly business development team? The team has a very low staff turnover mainly due to the culture and appreciation that they feel in the role. The role can be a springboard into being an Account Executive and then a Business Development Manager.
Duties are varied but will include:
- Being the first link in the sales chain and cleansing the data on the CRM
- Researching businesses and best points of contact
- Fact-finding and generating new leads for the Account Executives
- Ensuring that the information is correctly inputted into the CRM (database) and discrepancies are removed
To be considered for this role:
- You need to be a great communicator and want to be part of a small team where everyone works together
- Ideally, have experience of making outgoing calls within in a similar role such as Lead Generation or Telemarketing
- Enjoy accuracy! You are the first link in the sales chain so you need to make sure that the information on the database is correct
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Polite, friendly and courteous
Based in modern offices with excellent car parking facilities, Monday - Friday 8.15 - 4.45 pm, 25 days holiday + 8 stats which increases with length of service, share options and a new employee benefits scheme is soon to be onboarded which will include healthcare, dental and optical.
Please call or send your CV to Claire Yardley.