Job Title: IT Technician
Salary: up to £30,000
An exciting opportunity for an IT Technician has opened to join a market leading, innovative powerhouse based just outside of Halesowen. With tailored career paths / growth and development, this organisation has ‘growth’ at the heart of who of who they are. With a friendly and fun culture alongside exciting projects to get involved with, this is a great move for somebody who has an internal IT Technician role historically and wants to join an innovative, cutting-edge organisation to progress throughout.
- Ensuring user satisfaction and efficient and effective diagnosis is delivered, while being
responsible for resolving or escalating incidents and requests within the departmental
- Develop knowledge and a skillset to be able to diagnose and resolve complex computer
and IT infrastructure issues.
- Assisting in implementation of new technical solutions and functionality across the business.
- Ensuring documentation and knowledge articles are created and updated where required
with accompanying end user training.
The ideal candidate will have following key skills:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows, with Windows Server knowledge being
- Strong interpersonal skills – must be able to interact effectively with personnel in various roles
across the business, as well as being able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Effective personal management skills – able to work under pressure, manage workload and
expectations, prioritise, and achieve deadlines.
- Exceptional listening, communication, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Customer-oriented mindset ensuring high levels of service and support are maintained.
- A Keen interest in technology with a passion to learn and develop.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- From 23 days annual leave (plus public/bank holidays) increased with length of service
- Company pension (if eligible)
- Death in Service cover
- Invitation to Paycare scheme
- Prescription eyewear if required
- Wellness programmes
- Cycle-to-Work scheme
- PPE and workwear included
- Excellent training opportunities available
Working Hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday, plus 1 in 4 Saturday mornings
If you are interested in this position, then please apply below.