Customer Support Analyst
£21-25,000 basic + benefits
Our client, a long established & successful international market-leading software house is seeking a Customer Support Analyst based from their Birmingham City Centre office (temporary home working due to Covid 19).
Customer Service is key to the company’s success and the individual must be able to communicate in a clear, polite and professional manner when using the telephone, emails or any other forms of communication. They will be representing the company each time they speak to a client so it is paramount that the candidate can learn and adapt quickly and be able to accurately update and resolve issues under pressure.
- Excellent communications skills being able to convey technical details in a non-technical manner and maintain professional composure when dealing with difficult communication.
- Extremely customer orientated and having good experience in customer facing, service desk, support.
- An analytical and problem-solving mind to enable automatous investigation and resolution of issues.
- To be the main point of call for all Software Support issues, ensuring all issues are logged and customers receive professional support at all times.
- Answer and log calls of all customer incidents
- Provide technical support remotely or by phone and email
- Liaise with colleagues to provide quick and effective resolutions for customer requests and issues
- Ensure customers are kept up to date with issues reported at all times
- Ensure all calls and relevant customer documentation is kept up to date
- Troubleshoot software issues in an effort to achieve an accurate resolution as soon as possible
- To maintain a flexible approach to work allocation and to be able to react to changes in resource allocation
- Essential to have experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Query and Word required)
- Essential to have experience using Microsoft SQL Server (TSQL required)
- Essential to have experience using software based support call logging system (preferably salesforce)
- Desirable to have experience manipulating files(XML, CSV)
- Desirable to have experience producing reports in SSRS
- To ensure support desk is always covered when taking breaks/lunches.
- To ensure that all agreed SLAs are met.
- To ensure weekly team targets are met and work as a team to achieve this.
- Escalation processes and procedures are followed when required.
- Personal Administration:
- To keep a list of all current tasks and manage with regards to priorities and timescales
- To be responsible for the systematic posting of all paperwork and electronic correspondence in relation to the post holder’s responsibilities to the network to ensure all team members have access to said information.
If you feel that you have the right skillset to fulfil this role then please send your CV via this job-portal