Would you like to work for one of the nicest and progressive companies in Worcester? They are seeking an Administrative Assistant to help them out for 7 months (maternity cover). So if you're the sort of person who has a flexible, can-do approach with fab Admin skills then I really need to speak to you.
Duties will include:
- Diary management
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Preparing for meetings and events
- Maintain the excel database
- Assisting on reception
- Organising and planning travel (national and international)
- General office ad hoc duties supporting the Directors.
To be considered for this role:
- If you consider yourself to be a positive person, trustworthy, embrace continuous improvement and an all-round good egg then you will fit their culture perfectly
- Admin skills: such as organising travel, taking minutes, Microsoft Office proficient, reception experience (clearly spoken and well presented).
They are looking to start someone asap so please get in touch today.
Please get in touch or send your CV to Claire Yardley.