Swindale Parks are proud to represent one of the foremost Internal Communications Agencies in the UK. They are going through a period of expansion and are seeking an Account Manager who will be a key member of their Client Services Department you will manage projects from start to finish and help co-ordinate their creative and production teams to come up with and deliver inspiring solutions to their clients communication needs.
· Project Management - responsibility for managing your own projects including brief taking, budget control and reconciliation including working to agreed margin targets, briefing internal departments, inspiring creativity, quote preparation, client and supplier liaison
· Event Production - assist Senior Account Manager and Account Director with hands on event production including content development, technical, logistics and delegate management
· Pitching - involvement in putting together pitches, ensuring they meet the client requirements and are in line with their brand, being on pitch team as and when necessary
· Business development - assist with business development work including obtaining further work from existing clients, reporting on plans at Account Management meetings.
· CRM - responsible for keeping CRM up to date with client contacts, updating notes etc.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills - ability to present and communicate to varying levels of seniority
· At least 4 years internal communications event production experience ideally in an agency environment
· Experience of content development and how to bring alive messaging in a conference environment
· Experience of internal comms would be viewed as attractive but not essential
· Experience of video production would be useful but not essential
· Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure to deadlines whilst delivering numerous events on time and on budget
· Ambitious, enthusiastic and highly motivated
· Flexibility is absolutely essential, travel is likely to be a large part of the role as we work nationally and internationally
If you feel you are up to the challenge please call Claire, 0121 585 6079 or email your CV