0121 585 6079
3rd line MS Infrastructure Consultant
A well-established Worcestershire IT business is looking to grow its infrastructure team with 2 consultants. You must be comfortable working both from the office and on customer sites, as they support complete business systems. Having a good knowledge of ERP and accounting systems would be an advantage, as is proven experience of working on a support desk, dealing with escalated supported calls, and deployment of new systems.
Duties will include:
• Above industry standard customer service.
• Support of Windows Server 2008 through to 2019 (hosted and on-premise), Active Directory, DNS/DHCP, Group Policy, etc. plus MSP technologies such as Remote Server Monitoring, Managed Antivirus, Cloud Backup, Patch Management, etc.
• Regular checks throughout the day of Remote Server Monitoring and either resolution of reported issues or escalation to the team.
• Regular checks throughout the day of Support Mail and Support System for new jobs and either resolution of reported issues or escalation within the team.
• In-house preparation and configuration of File Servers (on-premise and hosted environments), Switches, Routers, UPS’s, Workstations, Printers/Scanners/MFP’s, etc. prior to onward installation and deployment.
• Assisting with in-house repairs of equipment.
• Ensuring Loan Equipment is ready for ‘next use’ i.e. re-configured after use back to its original condition.
To be considered for this role:
• Proven track record via previous experience and references within this role.
• At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
• Great communication skills and ability to empathise with customers, and so maintain a well-balanced and realistic relationship with them.
• A vibrant personality with a can-do attitude who is full of enthusiasm and ideas, helping to maintain a positive working atmosphere.
• Outstanding time and job management skills.
• To be able to cooperate effectively with other company departments, ensuring a mutual ‘work together’ approach is maintained.
• To confidently engage with the management team.
• An outstanding attendance record, always punctual for both work, smartly presented at all times, with a calm but confident persona when dealing with difficult situations/people.
• Confident and polite telephone manner
• Good organisational skills and attention to detail
• Strong technical knowledge and understanding of ERP/accounting systems are an advantage.
• It is essential to have knowledge experience along with architectural and deployment of:
Microsoft Office/365, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft SQL, and Microsoft Sharepoint.
Please send your CV via this job portal.
Basepoint Business Centre, Bromsgrove Technology Park, Bromsgrove, B60 3ET, United Kingdom
| Copyright © 2022