Swindale Parks Recruitment Sales Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Creative Jobs
Job Title:
Team Leader
Reference:
2987
Location:
Birmingham
Package:
16,000 OTE 26,000 + laptop + smartphone
Description:
Sales Team Leader - Birmingham - 16,000 OTE 26,000 + laptop + smartphone
My client is a supplier of seasonal organic produce and they are establishing a new territory in the West Midlands area.
They consider themselves to be entrepreneurial, agile, genuine and irreverent and they are seeking a Team Leader who is passionate about seasonal organic produce and enjoys motivating people to get the very best from them.
The main purpose of the role is to mentor, provide leadership and performance management to the canvassing team of 6 people. The role has flexible hours and will require you to spend 80% of your time on location with a canvassing shift. The other 20% of your time will be spent either in training, interviewing or strategic planning with the Regional Sales Manager. You will play an essential role in the success of this strategically important department and a confident and energetic approach is crucial.
To be considered for this role the following experience is essential:
  Above average ability to sell on the door
  Clean UK driving licence - company vehicle use
  Proven B2C sales experience
  Excellent geographical knowledge of the Birmingham region
  Natural interest in mentoring and coaching others
  Highly target driven
Other skills that would be advantageous
  A passion for organic produce
In this role is of interest please either send your CV to Claire Yardley, c.yardley@swindaleparks.co.uk or call 0121 585 6079, all will be treated with the strictest of confidence.